Manage all your Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Standby LCs, ePresentations under LCs and Open Account, Documentary Collections, and electronic bills of lading in one central platform.
All your trade finance transactions in one place
Galileo Multi-Bank for Corporates delivers enhanced functionalities and seamless integration with banks and other third-party systems and providing end-to-end visibility to corporate clients and banks.
With Galileo Multi-Bank for Corporates, manage all your Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Standby LCs, ePresentations under LCs and Open Account, Documentary Collections, and electronic bills of lading in one central platform.
No more headaches dealing with multiple banks
Secure, faster, simpler digital access to all your banks without wasting time on multiple login screens and passwords.
Access all your trade finance transactions and services 24hrs a day regardless of department, subsidiary, or geographic location. All you need is an internet connection and a browser.
Securely manage your Letters of Credit on one platform
Create and manage Letters of Credit (LCs) with full control and visibility to minimise risk and improve operational efficiencies with trade flows for both Applicants and Beneficiaries fully supported.
- Draft LCs with counterparties and banks.
- Applicants can apply, amend, or cancel LCs
- Beneficiaries can receive LC advice from banks, request confirmation or request transfers.
- Presentation of documents including electronic Bills of Lading.
- Complete visibility of the LC lifecycle and all related activities on LCs
- Compliant with SWIFT standards
A simple and efficient way to manage Bank Guarantees
With Galileo Multi-Bank for Corporates, you can create and manage Bank Guarantees, Standby LCs and Insurance Bonds with full control and visibility thus reducing the risk of potential fraud, errors and cost of credit and administration.
- Draft Guarantees with counterparties and banks.
- Issuance and advising of guarantees/standby LCs
- Lifecycle management of guarantees/standby LCs including amendments, claims, extend or pay, reductions, cancellations, and closures
- Support of guarantee types such as Standby, parental, direct/indirect, open-ended, and evergreen
- Manage domestic guarantees electronically rather than on paper
- Compliant with SWIFT standards
Present and digitally exchange data and trade documentation with banks and counterparties in support of the transfer of goods and the settlement of trade transactions.
- Create and track all presentations under LC and Open Account all in one place.
- Collaborate and seamlessly share presentation information with counterparties and banks.
- Easily access information to make decisions faster and de-risk approval process.
- Inbuilt secure storage and transmission of documents
- Manage eBL requests, transfers, surrenders, switch to paper and view eBL history.
- AI enabled pre-check of documents via value added services.
Collaborative by Design
Get it right first time
Draft trade instruments with your counterparties and multiple banks before you submit to ensure you don’t have to rework. Eliminate costly discrepancies and unnecessary overheads.
Information where you want it
Flexible workflows and approvals ensure you can control and share information securely across your business and counterparties.
Get Real-time visibility
Bring it all together
With all your trade transactions on one digital dashboard, you have super-clarity and control to track and monitor all trade transactions right across your business in real-time.
Remove the guesswork
Comprehensive reporting tools and up to date notifications will help you analyse data and make faster, more informed business decisions. Minimise risk and improve compliance though advanced audit and traceability.
Value added services at your fingertips
Banks can provide additional features to customers by tapping into Bolero’s partner network. We work with leading technology partners to embed innovative functionalities within Galileo TPaaS for Banks.
You have the option to subscribe to additional services in areas such as compliance checking and e-certificates of origin, discrepancies, financing, price quotes and reporting.